Royal is an established but growing software house and telematics company based in India. Working for us, you’ll be involved with a number of innovative and industry leading projects and developing technology for our fleet and vehicle telematics, safety, health and compliance, journey management and delivery management options that we offer to our extensive and growing customer base.
Our Indian teams manage Fleet & Vehicle Telematics and
Safety, Health & Compliance, these areas give customers
complete control and full sight of all of their vehicles with real
time visibility of fleet utilisation.In addition Safety, Health &
Compliance helps monitors the status of each vehicle in real
time to help organize maintenance schedule and avoid
unforeseen mechanical failures as well as continually monitor
safety working practices and incidents to ensure compliance
which can include integrated camera‘s. Some of the customers
that come under this area include Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland,
Bharat benz Mahindra, JCB, MAN and Volvo.
The team’s comprises of entry level developers through to solution architects and we provide clear career ladders for each employee to forge the career they desire with full training, support and mentoring from senior member of the team.
Are you an experience telematics Field Engineer or auto
electrician looking for a new opportunity and challenge? How
about the opportunity to join a leading telematics company,
who works with transport operators and vehicle
manufacturers throughout the world such as JCB, and the
leading supermarkets? We’d love to hear from you!
What do Royal do? We’re an established market leader and growing telematics and electronic proof of delivery company based in India, our mission is to empower our customers to reduce their costs and environmental impact by maximising the efficiency of their transportation operations. To provide continued support to our growing but establish customer base we are now recruiting a Field Engineer to cover India.
The primary function of this role is to ensure the Royal product portfolio is fully integrated into the customer’s assets. This function requires the installation, service and support of all Royal products and peripherals in the India.
1. Timely visits to customer sites to undertake the installation, service and support of Royal products
2. Completing survey visits and identifying suitable solutions
3. Completing QA visits on Royal products and peripherals in customer assets
4. Inventory management
5. Responsible for the upkeep and safety of your vehicle and all provided tools /equipment
6. Liaise with customers at all levels
7. Provide support to your peers and contractor resource where required
8. Ensure administration is concise, accurate and professional
9. Adhere to all internal process and procedures
10. Report on statistical information when required
1. Experience in a similar/ relatable role (auto electrics and/or telematics)
2. Experience of working to Service Level Agreements and Operational Schedules
3. Understanding of vehicle wiring diagrams and ability to interpret these
4. Evidence of strong customer service skills with a professional approach
5. Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to adjust style to relevant audiences
6. Willing to take on new challenges and improve own personal development
7. Take pride in what you do ensuring quality and accuracy
8. Logical approach to problem solving
9. Willingness to share knowledge
10. Excellent organisational skills
11. Ownership and escalation management
12. First class time keeping
13. Motivated to meet deadlines
14. Flexible approach to working patterns and hours
1. We believe in our culture, values and staff successes, take a look around our new careers page to see why
our employees love Royal - www.royaltelematics.com/careers/
2. We believe in developing our staff and support our employees with their professional development goals.
3. 24 days holiday excluding bank holidays, increasing by 1 a year to 29 days
4. Recognition of service from your 1 st year and other anniversaries
5. Free parking, tea, coffee and daily fruit
6. Great staff extras: Easter eggs, yearly BBQ, Festival gifts and annual staff awards!